Anyone selling a DA...

Anyone selling a DATS V2?  

RSS

Lindelium18
(@lindelium18)
Trusted Member Registered
17/07/2019 11:41 pm  

Apparently, PE is out of stock and won’t have the V3 until next month. Just reaching out to see if anyone is looking to let one go or let me borrow one until the V3 comes out. Otherwise, I guess I’ll be patient...

Topic Tags
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
18/07/2019 9:20 am  

I unfortunately only have one dats v2, which I use daily. However if you can be patient, I would wait for v3. I talked to Chris Perez at Midwest audiofest and he mentioned to me how much more powerful the new version is going to be. In fact there's a lot of really nice features on it. So for me, I'd wait. I'll have a video out about it, when I get home to edit it. It'll probably be next week some time.

ReplyQuote

CAP
 CAP
(@cap)
Eminent Member Registered
18/07/2019 9:15 pm  

Buy me a V3 and I'll give you my  V2 😎

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
26/07/2019 12:48 pm  
Posted by: @lindelium18

Apparently, PE is out of stock and won’t have the V3 until next month. Just reaching out to see if anyone is looking to let one go or let me borrow one until the V3 comes out. Otherwise, I guess I’ll be patient...

Thee is one left in stock.  Just came in.  If youw ant it, get it fast. http://bit.ly/datsV2

ReplyQuote

TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
Estimable Member Registered
28/07/2019 11:32 am  

Not sure if you got the other V2 that was offered above, but here is a link to ESP's website where he explains how to measure the T / S parameters manually. I would tell you how to do it myself, but I can't find my books that I referenced up above in one of the other sections of the Forum.  ESP T/S parameters manual measurements.

That is, if you really need it before the V3 comes out. 😀

-Charlie

ReplyQuote
Lindelium18
(@lindelium18)
Trusted Member Registered
08/08/2019 2:46 pm  

@tvor-ceasar

I did not get the V2 and I was looking forward to the V3 which was supposed to come out this month... now they are saying November...killing me. Don’t they know I’m trying to do a center channel build and an entry for next years MWAF competition?  

Regardless, thanks for the link!

ReplyQuote

Share: