Dinas are great, bu...

Notifications

Dinas are great, but what about a portable and a rechargeable speaker?  

RSS

squashie
(@squashie)
Eminent Member Registered
31/01/2020 1:50 am  

Are there any good plans or builds out there? Toid got anything in the plan? Maybe add the "Sonos" type functionality as I remember you demoed a unit that could do that.

Would love a project for the summer. Just need that modern boom box 🙂 

123Toid liked
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
31/01/2020 1:51 am  

I'm actually working on one right now. It might be a while to finish as I'm trying to complete the mini dinas first. I like the idea of adding one of those aryllic units to it. That might be a great idea!

ReplyQuote
squashie
(@squashie)
Eminent Member Registered
31/01/2020 12:57 pm  
Posted by: @123toid

I'm actually working on one right now. It might be a while to finish as I'm trying to complete the mini dinas first. I like the idea of adding one of those aryllic units to it. That might be a great idea!

Very glad to hear and can't wait! Hope it come out by summer! And yeah that little unit could be great for use in a larger back yard or a small house party. 

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
01/02/2020 1:32 am  

That is really what I was thinking as well.  Plus our new house has a pool.  It would be great to just put it by the pool and relax to some nice music.  Funny thing, I was talking to a friend at MWAF.  He said he wanted to build a pair of Dinas for his back screened in area.  In this way, he could point them outside and listen to music outside.   

ReplyQuote
Share:
%d bloggers like this: