Emotiva: Shop Now

Looking for good bluetooth amp boards?  

RSS

kanaaudio
(@kanaaudio)
Eminent Member Registered
25/09/2020 6:01 am  

Hi there!

I've been using the KAB-250v3 Bluetooth amp board from Dayton Audio for some time now for my products - I think it is a great board, good quality for the price, and quite easy to work with. But it is quite expensive (at least here in Northern Europe, probably due to the import taxes etc.)

So I am always looking for alternatives, a Bluetooth amp board with external volume control and the possibility of adding a battery pack in a safe way. I have only encountered SURE electronics with virtually the same products.

Do you guys know of some hidden gem I have missed in my search?

TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
Reputable Member Registered
25/09/2020 11:41 am  

Have you checked on AliExpress or Banggood?  Both have devices at much less cost. Of course you have to take into account customer service and delivery wait times.

-Charlie

kanaaudio liked
ReplyQuote

kanaaudio
(@kanaaudio)
Eminent Member Registered
02/10/2020 4:53 am  

@tvor-ceasar thank you, I have checked both ebay and aliexpress. I am not familiar with Banggood. But, my problem is knowing WHAT to look for - I know of Dayton Audio and Sure Electronics making circuit board that offer bluetooth, connection of battery pack and external volume control. There are probably thousands more. But on those sites, usually its hard for me to tell the quality and safety of the boards available, who the manufacturer behind them is etc.

So my question was more about if anyone had any experience using other brands and could recommend anything 🙂

ReplyQuote

Newegg

Share:

Emotiva: Shop Now

%d bloggers like this: