need help with a cr...

Notifications
Clear all

need help with a cross over design

Seshyyy
(@seshyyy)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi all im pretty new to building my own diy speakers i understand how to build enclosures been doing subwoofers for a while but designing bookshelf's has been a lot harder one of the things that makes them hard is the crossover i am having trouble figuring out how to build and design one. any help is very appreciated 

the drivers i will be using are the "wavecor WF182BD10 7inch

8ohm" and wavecor TW030WA12 8ohm" the goal is to have a speaker that is pretty close to being as flat as possible but i dont mind a little smiley face going on.

thanks! (edit looked at some other videos and it looks like i will need a measurement microphone) 

123Toid liked
Topic Tags
diy
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin

Posted by: @seshyyy

Hi all im pretty new to building my own diy speakers i understand how to build enclosures been doing subwoofers for a while but designing bookshelf's has been a lot harder one of the things that makes them hard is the crossover i am having trouble figuring out how to build and design one. any help is very appreciated 

the drivers i will be using are the "wavecor WF182BD10 7inch

8ohm" and wavecor TW030WA12 8ohm" the goal is to have a speaker that is pretty close to being as flat as possible but i dont mind a little smiley face going on.

thanks! (edit looked at some other videos and it looks like i will need a measurement microphone) 

The best thing to do would be to invest in a measurement microphone and dats.  You can try to figure it out as best as you can without them.  We would be happy to help.  As long as you know that you may not get optimal results. 

https://www.youtube.com/123toid

ReplyQuote

Newegg

Share:
%d bloggers like this: