The new build - The Alyen’s  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

Kevin Kendrick
(@kevin-kendrick)
Trusted Member Registered
06/10/2019 2:03 pm  

@123toid

Thanks Nick! Glad to be back, and looking forward to interacting with you guys again.

Agreed, it's a bummer the way it's set up but understandable, they're just trying to keep it fairly easy to distinguish which speakers should be in which class. IMO, some of their classes need to be modified. For instance, the "All Dayton" class should be able to have active and or passive speakers within it as long as all of the drivers are "Dayton". Also, like you said, the "Unlimited" class is really tough to compete in with smaller speakers. Seems like a sub-division of some type for that class would be a good idea. For those of us who participate, best thing to do is make recommendations to PE, they might listen and agree.  They do want it to be a good experience for everyone involved and I've always considered them open minded to suggestions.

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote
Lindelium18
(@lindelium18)
Estimable Member Registered
18/10/2019 4:58 pm  

Well, the past couple of weeks have been busy...and not with anything I WANTED to do. But, I did get a little work done on these.

I’m hoping that when I put a round over on the port, it resolves my chuffing issue. I mean, it’s only audible at 125 watts or higher on the sub alone so I don’t think it’ll be an issue for now. But if I go the separate amp for the sub route in the future...I may have an issue. Time will tell. 

ReplyQuote

TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
18/10/2019 7:36 pm  

@lindelium18

Looks pretty good so far. Any test video slated for the future?

-Charlie

ReplyQuote
Lindelium18
(@lindelium18)
18/10/2019 9:57 pm  

@tvor-ceasar

Actually, I forgot that I shot some already. 

ReplyQuote

Page 2 / 2

Share:

%d bloggers like this:

Please Login or Register