Clear all

Emotiva: Shop Now

HiFi Summit  

RSS

TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
Honorable Member Moderator
21/10/2020 4:41 pm  

I attended the first one (Q2) at the end of June and WOW! was it a lot of fun. Q4 is almost upon us and there's still time to get your admission. Of course, you can see the YT feeds, but the VIP room and video chat is where the real fun happens. Take a gander and stop on over.

I'll be there. Hope to see some of you as well. You'll get LOTS of ideas!

(Yes, the guy behind it is Joe Mariano, aka, Joe N Tell. The same one Nick (123Toid) partnered with to make the DINAS.)

-Charlie

TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
23/10/2020 12:15 am  

Day 1 in the books. Had a blast talking with the reps, both in the YouTube live chat and in the VIP video chat afterwards. Did you know that Tommy from Cherry Amplifiers lives/works only about 40 minutes from me, and used to live even closer in the 90's. What a small world. 

And when Joe Flynn from ParaSound said he was looking for some new speakers, I mentioned these special ones that Joe N Tell had a hand in (along with someone else you know 😉 ), what are they called? Oh yeah, the DINAS. 

Still plugging away for everyone I can. Time for some shut-eye, day 2 is on the horizon. 

-Charlie

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
23/10/2020 2:22 am  

@tvor-ceasar

Haha nice!  Sounds like an awesome time.  I would have enjoyed doing it, but I still am not feeling up to par for that type of engagement.  Joe is doing some awesome work.  It is cool to see what they are doing over there.

ReplyQuote
TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
23/10/2020 9:04 am  

It's good to hear you are on the UP side of the 'Rona. If you go to the Seminars page, you should be able to see what's on tap. If you feel like joining in on any of the YT chats, I know I'd be happy to see you. But don't push your recovery. 

I really do like the group of people that hang out. Lots of camaraderie. I'm really looking forward to the first one on Sunday - Andrew Jones of ELAC fame. And memes. He's a meme master. 😆 

And anyone can join in on the YT live chats. It's the video chat in the VIP area that your ticket gets you into. Much more direct connection with the presenters. Lot of fun.

-Charlie

ReplyQuote

TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
24/10/2020 11:45 pm  

For those that want to see / interact with the inimitable Andrew Jones (yes, of Elac, Pioneer, KEF, Infinity, and TAD), you can catch the YouTube seminar Oct. 25, 2020 at 10am PT (GMT-8) here:

Hope to see some of you there.

-Charlie

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote
TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
25/10/2020 4:05 pm  

An hour seminar, then an hour and a half in the VIP room, listening and talking to Andrew Jones was more than worth the entrance price. If he ever decides to get up to the interactive "podcast" status, you won't want to miss it.

-Charlie

ReplyQuote

Share:

Emotiva: Shop Now

%d bloggers like this: