Clear all

Emotiva: Shop Now

Diy sound bar using amp board questions  

RSS

oneway
(@oneway)
Trusted Member Registered
30/04/2020 9:53 am  

I’m starting to plan a sound bar/sub for my camper. I’ll be using a pair of 4.5 wavecor mids and a pair of wavecor tweeters. I don’t have a sub yet but leaning towards one of the small tang band subs 5.25 or 6.5. 
for the amplifier I’ll be using the parts express 2.1 3116 board. I plan on installing the board in the mids and highs enclosure and I’m wondering what people are using for a pass through for the power supply and aux cable? 

123Toid liked
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
30/04/2020 8:17 pm  

First of all this build...sounds epic!  I love Wavecor! They are my favorite drivers I have used to date. I think you are asking what types of jacks we are using.  Here is what I use:

Power: 2.1 Jack or this 2.5 Jack - just depends on the end of the power supply

Aux: Aux Jack

If this is not what you meant, let me know. 

ReplyQuote

oneway
(@oneway)
Trusted Member Registered
01/05/2020 5:07 am  
Posted by: @123toid

First of all this build...sounds epic!  I love Wavecor! They are my favorite drivers I have used to date. I think you are asking what types of jacks we are using.  Here is what I use:

Power: 2.1 Jack or this 2.5 Jack - just depends on the end of the power supply

Aux: Aux Jack

If this is not what you meant, let me know. 

It’s exactly what I meant. Thank you. I’m learning towards the tang band sub but I really want to try one of the wavecor subs but the tb sub is soooo hard to beat when it comes to a small one anyway 

ReplyQuote

Newegg

Share:

Emotiva: Shop Now

%d bloggers like this: