Active Member Moderator
Topic starter  

8173FEBD 333C 4AA1 B136 FF6E01F1AE03

Who enjoys amp dynos?

whos your favorite YouTuber for them ?

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin

I do!  I of course love your channel and Williston Audio Labs.  Part of the reason I really like his as well, is he rarely, but occasionally does some home audio and even pa audio amplifiers. 

P.S. We are going to have you on Sound Advice.  We will have to work on a time to have you that works with your schedule. 

What are some others I should look out for?

https://www.youtube.com/123toid

ajc9988 liked
ReplyQuote
LivinloudwithAndy
(@livinloudwithandy)
Active Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@123toid 

ya Dereck is definitely the OG when it comes to amp dynos !

funny you mention home audio .. the first time I was messing around to dyno amps I was testing this old bookshelf unit .. I thing those are something people would enjoy as well as 12v tests 

ya I definitely want to come on - just let me know which Monday so I can schedule my work schedule around it !

appreciate it man

ReplyQuote
ElliottDesigns
(@elliottdesigns)
Reputable Member Moderator

@livinloudwithandy I love amp Dyno tests, you can rarely fully trust a manufacturer so seeing these tests are really useful! I used to watch Derek's stuff mainly (Williston Audio Labs), mainly for his Chinese mini amp invasion series though! Shame he stopped doing that series, I'd love to see how those kinds of DIY amps compare to more modern versions like the tpa3221 or the more expensive icepower amps, which we all know are good quality so should be an interesting comparison to the more modern chips to see if they can get close or even surpass! ...Anyways, I digress. It'd be awesome to see you on the show, as soon as I heard it suggested on the most recent episode, I was like "Yes! I do hope this happens!" 😂.

Elliott Dyson - Mechanical Engineering Student and 3D printing & Design Freelancer

ReplyQuote
ajc9988
(@ajc9988)
Estimable Member Registered

@livinloudwithandy - I love dyno testing. Looking forward to it.

I too loved the Chinese clone invasion series.

ReplyQuote
LivinloudwithAndy
(@livinloudwithandy)
Active Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@elliottdesigns yes those amps were neat to see on his channel!!! Thanks for your comment and yes I’m looking forward to being on sound advice and getting to talk to you guys will be a blast !

ReplyQuote
ElliottDesigns
(@elliottdesigns)

@livinloudwithandy I likely won't even be in the chat I'm afraid. Time zone differences make the timing very awkward for me 😂

Elliott Dyson - Mechanical Engineering Student and 3D printing & Design Freelancer

ReplyQuote
LivinloudwithAndy
(@livinloudwithandy)
Active Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@elliottdesigns ah I see this ! Where are you from man ? Most people are asleep right now 😂 

ReplyQuote
ElliottDesigns
(@elliottdesigns)

@livinloudwithandy 

Missed your message untill now, sorry. I live in England (within the UK)

ReplyQuote
LivinloudwithAndy
(@livinloudwithandy)
Active Member Moderator
Topic starter  

@elliottdesigns ah all good man! Ans that’s awesome! Car audio worldwide 💪🏼

ReplyQuote
Share:
%d bloggers like this: