Notifications
Clear all

Dinas Go Portable swap amp for Acrylic Up2Stream AMP 50Wx2  

RSS

daunjan
(@daunjan)
New Member Registered
06/09/2020 6:32 pm  

Just checking would this be a good amp to use instead Subwoofer Amplifier Board, WiFi & Bluetooth 5.0 50WX2+100W Sub Class d Stereo Multiroom Amp Board for DIY Speaker-Up2stream Amp 2.1 

Lots of positive reviews even Soundblob has gone into detail on his patreon "Arylic launched 2.1 Amp with DSP control” can tune these with upstream2 software for windows but $20 extra. Perfect also upgrade old speaker systems.

Can buy her on Amazon.

Unboxing test

Looks better build as reviews on parts express for stock board saying shorting etc?

Whatz your thoughts

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
06/09/2020 7:05 pm  

@daunjan I think this is a great idea!  I could not find what the pow pass on the board was set at, so I e-mailed my contact at Arylic.  Hopefully, I will hear from them tomorrow night, when they are working. It should work if you can DSP it either way.  

P.S. you don't have enough posts to post links yet.  I couldn't find the YouTube unboxing.  If you know how to search for it on YouTube, I'll make sure to add it.

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
06/09/2020 7:13 pm  

Looks like this is the DSP app

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
06/09/2020 10:47 pm  

@daunjan I did hear back from Arylic, it does have a static 110hz crossover.  That is pretty perfect with the the subwoofer.  I am going to try to get one in to mess around with.

MarcoRuiz liked
ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
09/09/2020 1:50 am  

I spoke with Arylic and they were nice enough to send me the Amp and software.  I'll ge that Tuesday and will work on familiarizing myself with it.  Feel free to ask questions about it.

ReplyQuote
Share:
%d bloggers like this: