Clear all

DINAS inspired build  

RSS

Frank Jurisch
(@frank-jurisch)
New Member Registered
09/09/2020 3:43 am  

Hi there.

First of all, thank you for the inspiring Dinas Speaker Concept. I changed the concept a bit for my custom Design. The distance from the woofer to the sides should be as small as possible, so i start calculation all Volumes new. I also wanted to have bevels around the RS-100 (Edit) to minimize diffractions. Last but not least i´m adding some RB56 magnetostatic tweeters with a crossover frequency of 12KHz with a reduction of -4dB. 

They sound really great. I hope you like my custom design.

Greets from Germany.

Frank

Build 14
Build 28
Build 26

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
09/09/2020 4:07 am  

Frank, those are beautiful! You really outside yourself. I see you used the TCP115. Great choice. How did bass full out? Curious are these passive it active? Love the build, especially the front baffle.

ReplyQuote
Frank Jurisch
(@frank-jurisch)
New Member Registered
09/09/2020 8:49 am  

@123toid

Ohh pardon...of course i have used the same Dayton Audio rs100 and Tang Band W5-1138SMF speakers! The TCP115 is for another Project with this Design. I´m sorry.

The Speakers are also active with MP-501 Moduls instead of Lepai LP210-PA. Identical but half the Price. The Bass is amazing for a Speaker size like this. Fast, clear and really low...but you know that yourself 😉

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote
Share:
%d bloggers like this: