Clear all

Emotiva: Shop Now

[Sticky] February Giveaway  

RSS

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
27/01/2020 6:56 pm  

New Giveaway featuring the Dayton Audio DTA-120bt amplifier.  THis is for the amplifier only, no accessories that came with it. I did a video on it here: 

How do you enter?  Easy everyone who is a forum member is already entered.  I am going to pick someone who I think this month has really helped out on the forum.  This isn't the person who posts the most though, but rather someone who has asked good questions, helped out or even shared cool projects.Get creative and help the forum grow.  I will at the end of February pick someone I think really displayed that.

Whats the catch? No catch to speake of.  However, I did just move and I still can't seem to find the power supply for the unit.  I am looking around for it, but it may ship without a power supply.  It came with a 24v 5a power supply originally.  If I can find something that will run it, I will ship that with it.

Is Shipping covered?  Shipping is covered to the continental US. However if you live outside the US, you will be responsible for partial shipping and any import fees. Partial shipping is the amount that would be over what I would typically pay to get it to a buyer in the US.  

I can't wait to see how you guys help the forum grow this month!  Look forward to it! 

Topic Tags
ImCoKeMaN
(@imcokeman)
Trusted Member Registered
27/01/2020 8:12 pm  

Awesome.  I'm sure the well deserved prize will be awarded to someone other than myself but I appreciate the method for choosing this month.  Cool idea and keep it up 👍

Disclaimer: I've been in the forum long enough to know a couple things, but have yet to actually do a speaker build myself =)

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
27/01/2020 8:54 pm  

@imcokeman

You never know, you are already to a good start with the helpfulness of Plex.  

ReplyQuote
ImCoKeMaN
(@imcokeman)
27/01/2020 9:03 pm  

@123toid

Haha, I guess it's all about timing.  I'll need at least one more good one near the end of so you don't forget how helpful I am =)

Plex is awesome, and MakeMKV is really sweet too.  I can definitely share more insights about those than any real speaker building expertise. Homemade antenna and Plex as a DVR you say?

Disclaimer: I've been in the forum long enough to know a couple things, but have yet to actually do a speaker build myself =)

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
27/01/2020 10:43 pm  

@imcokeman

Those would be awesome.  It all directly correlates.  Why have speakers if you have nothing to listen to them? 

ReplyQuote
DapperDanimal
(@dapperdanimal)
Active Member Registered
27/01/2020 11:50 pm  

Shoot I posted too early!! Oh well, maybe I can qualify in the future for another phase of the cabinet?

ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
28/01/2020 12:49 am  
Posted by: @dapperdanimal

Shoot I posted too early!! Oh well, maybe I can qualify in the future for another phase of the cabinet?

Don't worry, I'm a fair guy. And I am sure I'll take that part into consideration when I announce the winner. 😊 

ReplyQuote
WNG555
(@wng555)
Active Member Registered
04/02/2020 1:17 am  

Hope I'm not too late to be part of this offer!

Great forum for supporting such a positive, artistic and creative pursuit. Music.

ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
04/02/2020 4:50 am  

@wng555

It's never too late. I look forward to seeing your posts 

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
13/02/2020 12:44 am  

Keep up the awesome posts and feedback.  This months giveaway is going to ne hard to decide.  There definitely are some front runner, but we still have half the month left. 

ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
01/03/2020 1:17 am  

It is officially March where I am, so i will be doing a final look through in the next coming days and announcing a winner.  Thank you all for making this an amazing forum!  

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
03/03/2020 12:25 am  

I;m making it official the winner is.....

@ImCoKeMan

But I really want to also give a very special thank you to DIYAudiophileElliottBridge who was our runner up. You two were neck and neck.  It was very hard to choose between you both.  

@imcokeman if you would pm me your address I'll send this amp out to you later this week.

ImCoKeMaN
(@imcokeman)
03/03/2020 7:40 am  

PM Sent, Thanks!

This is a great forum and I'm happy that I've been able to be a part of it even without having the hands on speaker building experience..... yet?!?  

I do think this could turn into an expensive hobby though if I'm not careful.  I may already have lined up a friend that has a little wood shop =)

Update: Received and used it to add better sound to my computer for a Facebook live concert during this lock-in situation.  Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Share:

Emotiva: Shop Now

%d bloggers like this: