Clear all

Emotiva: Shop Now

How companies responded to me during Covid 19 diagnosis  

RSS

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
30/10/2020 9:17 pm  

Desires recently surprised without certain companies treated me during covid-19. I wanted to share this with you. Here's the video on it.

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
01/11/2020 4:06 am  

I am no longer sick with Covid, but the after affects that people experience are definitely real.  I still get exhausted easily.  It also has really messed around with my sleep schedule and motivation.  I am going to try to get some more videos out next week. Hopefully I can finish a build or two soon. 

ReplyQuote

TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
Honorable Member Moderator
01/11/2020 8:41 am  

Just make sure you follow your body's clues. Take the time to rest if you get tired. Better to have space between output than do something that stops it altogether. Health and safety are paramount, especially at this juncture of your recovery.

Maybe you can do a video or two on how you decide on a design (box and type) and show the process of working through the cross-over for an upcoming build. Some people may just want a straightforward buy A and do B to end up with C, but I'm sure there are those out there that really want to understand the reasons why you make certain decisions. That way they can go further on their own.

I default back to the old G.I. Joe saying: "Now you know, and knowing is half the battle." 

👍

-Charlie

ReplyQuote
Share:

Emotiva: Shop Now

%d bloggers like this: