New Music Wednesday

Notifications

New Music Wednesday  

RSS

TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
Reputable Member Registered
12/02/2020 8:51 pm  

Okay, it's not new, but the discs are new to me.

YES, Keys To Ascension. A damn good live album. And when I say album, I mean 4 discs. (3 discs live, 1 disc from the studio) We've been to see them a number of times, both of us and with the fam, but there's never enough of them in the live setting. 

RUSH, Hemispheres, Remastered. This album is a 2 disc set. New sound, new/reimagined artwork, studio and live. God I miss them live. Again, both of us and with the fam have seen them. 

God rest Chris Squire and Neil Peart. Giants, not only in Prog, but music and beyond.

So can you guess what my next couple of nights will be like???

-Charlie

123Toid liked
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
12/02/2020 11:25 pm  

Nice! For me Wednesday is movie day. I just picked up Midway and the new Mr. Rodgers a week early. I also bought Firee vs Ferrari. 

It's fantastic having new things to listen in your sisters, huh?

I look forward to hearing what you think of the CDs. 

ReplyQuote
TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
13/02/2020 8:39 pm  

Ooohhh! I wanted to see Mr. Rogers and Ford Vs. Ferrari in the theater. You'll have to let me know how Midway fares against the 1976 version. Maybe do a back to back some weekend. I wonder how the new cast portrays some of the stuff the originals actually went through during their service.

So far, the CDs are great. I need to get them on the main system. Soon...

-Charlie

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
15/02/2020 1:15 am  

@tvor-ceasar

Will do.  I plan of having a guys day with my nephew and dad tomorrow to watch Ford vs. Ferrari.  We are all really excited.  And I jsut got my speakers tuned in time 🙂  Now if only had had the Ugly center finished. 

ReplyQuote
TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
15/02/2020 11:33 am  

@123toid Aww man, I'd love to hear the rumble, growl and roar of the Ford V8 and the scream of the Ferrari V12 as they blow past the seating position. There's nothing quite like that mechanical symphony of bygone days.

-Charlie

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote

Newegg

Share:
%d bloggers like this: