The Big TN Move

The Big TN Move  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS

shrub0
(@shrub0)
Eminent Member Registered
20/08/2019 5:46 pm  

I'm also a fan of the city museum. It's a hard museum to describe but awesome is one word.

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
24/08/2019 11:21 pm  

Looks like the house will be on the market Tuesday.  Here's hoping someone wants a theater room 😀 😀

DSC 0033 IJFR

ReplyQuote

bjaurelio
(@bjaurelio)
Trusted Member Registered
25/08/2019 3:22 pm  

Good luck with the sale. We recently went through updating our house to get it ready for the market. That was basically the entire 2.5 years of owning our last house. We got a good deal because it needed so much updating.

As someone else mentioned, the city museum in St. Louis is amazing.

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote
CAP
 CAP
(@cap)
Eminent Member Registered
25/08/2019 6:08 pm  

MOVE TO MESA, ARIZONA. THAT'S WHERE ALL THE COOL PEOPLE LIVE. JUST SAYIN'.

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
16/09/2019 11:47 am  

Just arrived in TN last night. I plan to unpack the best two days and then I'll be able to catch up on some of these topics. Sorry this is what has been crazy

ReplyQuote
TVOR-Ceasar
(@tvor-ceasar)
Estimable Member Registered
16/09/2019 12:32 pm  

Great to hear you are safe and sound. 😉 Moving can be such a pain. I hated it the last 2 times I did it, and I stayed in the same town! 

Do what you have to, the Forum'll be here. 

-Charlie

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote

charlieT
(@charliet)
New Member Registered
19/09/2019 7:21 pm  

Hi Nick!

Welcome to the middle of the country. I live in Fort Wayne, IN, about 9 hours away. Once you get settled in and shop set up, let us know. I would be up for a road trip to Memphis. I've been through there, but never spent time there. I am cleaning/rearranging things in my house so I can finally get an electronics workshop set up, too. Looking forward to seeing what you post once you get unpacked and back to normal. We will be here, as will the forum. Take care of family, you, and life first! 

Hint: Can't wait to hear what you found out about DATSv3!

charlie Turner

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
29/09/2019 12:02 am  

Well I have been down in TN for a little while now.  I am temporarily setting up my CNC and a few other pieces of equipment, but my wife and I just had an offer on a house accepted.  We don't have a closing date yet, but hopefully I'll be in a house sometime next month.  Then can have everything setup more permanently.  That will feel great.  The last few months have been crazy. It'll be nice to get back to normalcy.  

ReplyQuote

DIY Audio Guy
(@diy-audio-guy)
Active Member Registered
04/10/2019 11:03 pm  

I am just outside of Nashville.  At this exact moment I'm due north of Memphis on a work trip.  Which means I am not building speakers this weekend.

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
04/10/2019 11:22 pm  

@diy-audio-guy

If you ever want to get together, let me know.  We could even collaborate on a build.  I used to live in Antioch...many years ago.  And we just had our offer accepted on a house.  Probably about 2.5 - 3 hours to the heart of Nashville.

ReplyQuote

DIY Audio Guy
(@diy-audio-guy)
Active Member Registered
04/10/2019 11:31 pm  

Small world. I used to live in Antioch.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2

Share:

%d bloggers like this:

Please Login or Register