Forum

The Store - Opening...

[Sticky] The Store - Opening up to other Sellers  

RSS

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
24/07/2019 3:56 pm  

I have really been thinking about the store.  RIght now I have a few designs on there, but don't have my full feature listings.  I am pondering opening this store up to other designers.  That way, others around the world can see your projects (finished or designs) and can buy them here.  It doesn't seem there is a great place for someone to go to buy other designers designs.  Granted you can go to PE or madia sound, but that limits who can buy them (country) and to their offerings.  I have already spoken to a few designers who seem to be on board with this.  I just wanted to make this announcement, to anyone that might be interested. 

Kevin Kendrick
(@kevin-kendrick)
Estimable Member Registered
24/07/2019 5:20 pm  

Man that would be awesome!  I have a couple of designs in the works and have been contemplating how to reach buyers that might be interested.  Not sure how others would feel, but I certainly wouldn't be opposed to paying a commission and think that might be something you should consider, after all, it's your forum and you're doing a lot of the behind the scenes work to make it functional.  I'll PM you once I've got something more concrete to present. Was also hoping I could send a pair to you to evaluate, just to get another persons opinion, good or bad.  Thanks Nick.

ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
24/07/2019 10:27 pm  

@kevin-kendrick

That would be great!  I would love to see that.  ANd would love to have your designs on here.  You are a well respected designer.  I can't wait to see  and or hear what you come up with.

ReplyQuote
Kevin Kendrick
(@kevin-kendrick)
Estimable Member Registered
24/07/2019 10:57 pm  

Thanks Nick, I really appreciate the kind words.  As soon as I can get the first set finished, you'll get to see and hear them, as your review would mean a lot to me.

123Toid liked
ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
06/08/2019 2:51 pm  

I am just putting the finishing touches on the store.  This should be open to other sellers later this week.  If you want to be a vendor on it contact me.  You can sell your plans or built speakers.  I will be selective in the beginning.    

ReplyQuote
Spencer Acoustics
(@spencer-acoustics)
Active Member Registered
06/08/2019 3:22 pm  

That sounds like a cool idea. I've been playing around with a few bookshelf speaker designs over the last few years. I don't want to share my final design just yet but I'll tell you this, not only do they sound great they look really cool as well. I should have the final design in the next 6 weeks or so if things go to plan.

Randy

ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
08/08/2019 1:17 am  

@spencer-acoustics

That would be excellent. When you're ready, let me know

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
16/08/2019 2:02 pm  

@spencer-Acoustics @kevin-Kendrick

The store is now open to other sellers.  If you have some projects you want to sell, let me know.  You will have your own store on the site and will be able to take credit cards as well as paypal.  I plan to start really pushing the store soon, to make this the place for people to buy DIY speakers and kits.  I already have a few other stores opened with products coming soon from them.  

If you want to sign up and are already a forum member, I need to do that on my end.  Just PM me the store name and your e-mail for the store.  I'll make you a store and you will have your own dashboard that will look like this:

vendor

This will keep track of all your orders, the money you have made, your products, etc.  This allows you to have complete control over your store.

If you are not a member of the forum yet and want to sign up.  Hover your mouse over shop and click Vendor Registration.  Then fill out that form.

Registration

Once signed up, you will want to go to your vendor dashboard.  To get there, you will hover your mouse over shop and click, my account.  From there click on Vendor dashboard.

vendor dashboard

There will be normal transaction fees by the credit card company and a 5% fee.  These help pay for advertising and keeping the site running.  If you have any questions or issues, let me know.

*The store shown is a dummy account for illustration purposes only.

ReplyQuote

shrub0
(@shrub0)
Eminent Member Registered
20/08/2019 5:59 pm  

Not sure where to post this but what do the dina's cost per pair? Once you get all the parts from PE.

ReplyQuote
123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
22/08/2019 1:59 am  

@shrub0

No worries.  It would probably be best to put it under the official Dinas forum.   Having said that, currently it costs about $287 before any discounts and with free shipping.  With the coupon code: PREFR1 it should grop it another $15, so around $272.  The parts have gone up a little from when I first built these. 

ReplyQuote

CAP
 CAP
(@cap)
25/08/2019 6:19 pm  

get on the bandwagon. start selling bath water.

ReplyQuote
shrub0
(@shrub0)
26/08/2019 11:24 pm  

$272 for the pair?

ReplyQuote

123Toid
(@123toid)
Illustrious Member Admin
29/08/2019 3:22 am  

@shrub0

For the parts only.  Yes

ReplyQuote
shrub0
(@shrub0)
29/08/2019 2:21 pm  

Thanks. I see that the plate amplifier is currently on sale as well. Tempting...

ReplyQuote

Share:

%d bloggers like this:

Please Login or Register