Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community around the world.

Home Forums Can you help me with an amplifier problem?

  • Can you help me with an amplifier problem?

    Posted by upagabuguxoze on August 19, 2022 at 8:42 pm

    Tv manufacturers have this annoying habit of only adding an optical out on the back of their products now, which makes it very hard for me to connect my speakers to it. I have a pair of small two way speakers that I made at the base of my bed and a small 2×50 watt bluetooth amplifier at the side of my bed to power them. The issue I’m having is that I can connect the audio to my speakers with bluetooth and it sounds really good, no noticeable lagg, but it keeps stuttering for a second every two minutes or so, interrupted connection I assume.  It’s very annoying. My old tv had an aux out which worked perfectly, so I tried using an optical to aux converter which also worked, but then I have no volume control at all. So I’m now back to using bluetooth.

    I really hope one of you guys can direct me to a cheap amp board (I plan to build a little bed side lamp/docking station that also controls the tv audio and radio etc with the amp built in) that will work with this stupid tv and also allow a wired connection and volume control, does such an amp exist?


    upagabuguxoze replied 1 year, 3 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.