Ok, so I messed with it a bit. Made sure everything was setup correctly in control panel.
When I do “Test Leads Calibration” I usually get a little more than 0.7 ohms (0.7188 0.7201 etc)
If I do impedance calibration after that I usually get 950 ish ohms. If I repeat impedance calibration after that it reads very close to 1k. (1001 999.4 etc)
I have also gotten squigly blue line all over the place. Several times.
So it looks like when I restore default calibration my first initial test of resistance is often low or all over the place but if I test again after that it cleans up nicely.
I just want to be sure im getting accurate results