Home Forums DIY Speakers and Subwoofers ISO 100 Build – 20hz for under $100 Reply To: RE: ISO 100 Build – 20hz for under $100

• blehaa

February 22, 2021 at 9:39 pm

Thank you for all the help, while waiting for the delivery I spent some time in Aspire (CNC Program) and designed everything. My AMP cut out (PER Parts Express) should be 8.5 x 8.5. I don’t know how precise that is but I made mine 8.6 x 8.6 then creating a pocket out to 9 9/16 x 9 9/16 at .25 deep. This is centered, and was wondering if I could move it down  My Two speaker cutouts are 9 inches with a 1/4in pocket out to 10in. The terminal cup in 2.7in and will create the flange pocket when they come in for measurement purposes. Port holes are 3 inches, and will create the pocket once they come in because I cant find any documentation on the curve or flange. I also created 7 inch feet for the bottom. I will be using 3/4 inch birch plywood because that’s what I’ve got and I’m staining it to match the rest of my entertainment center.  

Open to thoughts or comments. 

Am I missing any thing? I’m able to attach dxf and eps files, just don’t know if that’s frowned upon of the exact rule. (I haven’t gone thru all of the welcome rules)