Blog Forums DIY Speakers and Subwoofers Max-X High Excursion 15" Subwoofer for only $200 – Build Ideas Reply To: RE: Max-X High Excursion 15" Subwoofer for only $200 – Build Ideas

123toid
Keymaster

@mistersota

Thanks for the explanation.  I appreciate the time and thought put into the design and the further explanation for everyone’s benefit.  

I have a few things to consider before building mine.  I love your smaller box, but don’t like the longer port.  I was going to try to make it in a way that you wouldn’t have to fold it.  I might make it pretty tall and turn it into a stand for my front speakers.

The Crown XTI 2002 does have a DSP built-in.  Not as robust as the mini-dsp. I should mention, that Parts Express was kind enough to give it to me to review on the channel and use to test subwoofers.  I have unboxed it and turned it on, but that is as far as I have gotten with it.  Once I finish the CSS SDX12 build I’ll test it out more. But here is a video on the DSP. 

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account