June 4, 2021 at 6:09 pm #13413
This will be probably a year long build, maybe more. But here are the current plans.
- Build a DIY acoustically transparent screen. This will be made from white spandex with a black spandex backing. I’ll test it’s acoustic properties as well.
- Build a false wall that will hide the speakers
- Get more Valencia Theater seats. They are pretty awesome!
- build some new surrounds and install two atmos speakers
- But a 3d, 4K projector. Probably the BenQ HT3550
- Build a custom cabinet for the popcorn machine, trash and maybe house the electronic equipment.
- Build some custom sound absorption panels.
- Change out the carpet? Not sure I’ll do this, but an option.
- Paint the ceiling.