Ever want true movie theater surround sound in your home? That is exactly what the cinema 10 is designed to do. This is a wide coverage design that excels at making sure everyone gets the same sound, no matter where they are seated. Originally the Cinema 10 were design to be used as surround rears in a home theater build. But the wide off axis, also made this the perfect speaker to use for a center channel. Using a 1″ Celestion compression driver and a 10″ Celestion woofer, the Cinema 10’s are designed to be crossed over around 80hz. In this way, they give you a sensitive speaker with a very wide (90 degree by 50 degree) soundstage and very low distortion. Meaning you don’t need much power to get these loud and clean. In fact, these should easily be driven with just your home theater receiver.
Each Cinema 10 uses these Drivers and Waveguide:
- *(1) Celestion cdx1-1745 US: https://parts-express.sjv.io/ORD2Ez UK: https://bit.ly/3Fw8hng
- *(1) Tpi Adapter US: https://parts-express.sjv.io/n1OeP7 UK: https://amzn.to/3GzTBoa
- (1) Dayton H6512 waveguide: US: https://parts-express.sjv.io/QO9m2a UK: https://bit.ly/3fqFntZ
- (1) Celestion TF1020 US: https://parts-express.sjv.io/ORNLON UK: https://bit.ly/3A4XsaI
(2) 2.5” Ports or you can use 2.5” PVC pipe
Each speaker costs approximately $200 in parts. *make sure to double check the main components for price does fluctuate
When complete the Cinema 10 will be approximately:
- 20″ Tall
- 8″ deep
- 14″ Wide
*These plans are for personal use only. Commercial or resale is prohibited.